There are many other possible starting or stopping static positions. Here are
some other positions to try to start or stop during different static tricks.
- On your leg - Have one end of the devilstick rest on a handstick while the
other one rests on your leg.
- On your foot - As above, but rest one end on your foot.
- On your neck - Lean over and have one end of the devilstick end resting
on the back of your neck.
- Crossed arm - This is the standard static position except that your
arms are crossed. This is the starting position for quite a few good
tricks like the Static Mess.
- Behind your back - In this position the handsticks are pointing behind
you and the devilstick is resting on them.
Here are a few ways to get out of this position:
- Roll the devilstick down the handsticks slightly, then toss it over your
head with both handsticks (back into static start position).
- Give the devilstick a toss with one handstick and go into
Behind the Back.
- Let the devilstick drop off the handsticks, then kick it with your heel
back over your head.
Back to Static Tricks Page.
Back to Main Tricks Page.
Back to The Devilstick Page.