What Was New on The Devilstick Page in 1996
- Added a new variation to the helicopter tap, the
top tap, or double tap.
- Added the Instructional video on devilsticking by Noelle Franco in
the Videos section.
- Added a little color to the background and text, rather than that rather
- Added a variation to the arm trap.
- Added a variation to the hurdle.
- Added '93 Portland Juggling Festival entry to the
videos section after I watched it.
- Added a glossary of terms I use.
- I reworded a number of tricks, particularly some saw style tricks. This
was to make it easier to understand tricks using some of the terminology in
the glossary. It seemed to me it might be difficult to distinguish between
the inside and outside of the handsticks when describing some of the saw
tricks. Especially when you start turning your hands knuckles up
and knuckles down. So I went with
front side and back side of the handstick naming convention.
- Half Flip Two Handstick Pass
- Circular Saw
- Albert Toss
- "Released" version 2.0 of The Devilstick Page.
There is still much information to be added to these pages. But I thought
I could come out of construction for version 2.0 since I have the
basic layout that I had intended. I still have a pretty generic look
to these pages, which, for the most part, is intentional. I may add
some color to the pages and a few graphics. But I think that many users
may still be using text based browsers, or they may have slower connections
to the net (ie. 14.4K baud from a modem at home). For these reasons I have
kept it generic.
Starting to modify pages for version 2.0 of The Devilstick page.
What was new in 1995
Back to Devilstick.org home page.